Symmetry Symmetry

pretty fun and challenging and looks nice!

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

Yeah, that was really good

End of Sonic Inflation End of Sonic Inflation

"make like a tree and fuck off"
YES YES YES SO MUCH YES RIGHT HERE

A Night Forever A Night Forever

I enjoyed it a lot

North Korea's Mentalest G North Korea's Mentalest G

When you get to the part between the metro and the museum, if you go to both, it doesn't let you go anywhere. I liked it besides that weird bug. Weird bugs are hard to find unless you show it to other people before you put it online, I spreak from (very limited) personal experience. If you can't finish a game that seems like it's supposed to have an end, that's annoying.

Video Game: The Game Video Game: The Game

okay I enjoyed it

Don't Escape 2 Don't Escape 2

excellent

Posh Froth Rodent Posh Froth Rodent

I like the general feeling that your games give me. I would probably really like them if they were a little less arbitrary and had deeper interaction. Maybe I'm a hypocrite in that respect. But the most important thing is that you're happy making the games, if they mean something to you, then it doesn't matter what other people think, whether they love it, or hate it. It's all up to you.

stewardhklarlover responds:

Thanks for your 3.5 rating, my friend! Hopefully I can get a 5 star rating from you in the near future. As always, I will try my best to please as many people as I can without selling out my artistic expression. I'm glad you like the feeling my games give you. I admit, that I'm hooked on playing my games, and I made the things! My games mean a lot to me when I make them, sure do. Thank you for playing this one!

Geist Geist

Pretty polished game with a nice backstory. I haven't been able to finish it yet.

Kiwi 64 Kiwi 64

I love this one! I first saw it on jayisgames, it's awesome!